NASA looking for people to stay in bed for 70 days
(CNN)– NASA is looking for volunteers willing to lie in bed for 70 days.
That’s it – just lie there. They’ll pay you about $18,000.
But you can’t get up. You can read books, play on the computer, watch TV, even work – but you have to stay on that bed. Lying down.
The purpose of the study is to research the effects of long-term spaceflight, the kind where you’re strapped in for weeks, on the human body.
Couple faces jail after performing 'lewd, indecent and obscene' sex acts on flight to Las Vegas in front of horrified passengers
Jessica Stroble, 33, and Christopher Martin arrested en route to Las VegasPassengers watched as they became steamy on the Allegiant Airlines flight Despite being told ...
- British juror Kasim Davey jailed for two months for contempt of court over 'f*** up a paedophile' Facebook post
- S. Williams, Azarenka gain third round at U.S. Open
- Brooklyn woman Evelyn Barnave who shot boyfriend in the face spared jail after he testifies in her favor
- Man steals beer from 7-Eleven, brandishes gun to clerk, police say
- Paul Walker fans in fast cars, on foot converge at crash site in his honor
- Montana bride Jordan Linn Graham goes on trial in husband’s fatal fall from cliff in national park
- Uniquely Utah: Music video for The Killers made at BYU
- Man earns spot on short list with mile swim across a frigid Great Salt Lake
- Open house aims to decrease number of uninsured Utah children
- Utahns spend Sunday digging out from under snow storm
- Animal adoption event featured cats rescued from Brigham City apartment
- Catholic organization hosts Christmas party for refugees
- Scholarship gala held to help young African American males
- LDS Church holds annual Christmas devotional